Products + Service + Support
At Salpasub we do not just sell scuba diving equipment. Our policy is to provide a complete range of products but also the continued after-sales support providing necessary servicing facilities, parts and technical expertise.
SalpaSub is a company in Malta that imports, distributes, manufactures and services scuba diving, technical diving and apnea equipment. Our brands include
The equipment range includes:
* Beach items: goggles (also with optical lenses), masks, fins, ear protection, lycra suits and the now famous Lavacore thermal protection
* Scuba Diving: BCs, wet suits, semi dry and dry suits, regulators, dive computers and watches, compasses and other instruments, masks (also with optical lenses), marker buoys, bags, booties, cylinders, and other accessories
* Technical diving equipment: side mount, rebreathers, wings and accessories
* Commercial diving products: full face masks, wireless underwater communication, lifting buoys
* Compressors: portable with electric or petrol engines, filling stations, NITROX membrane systems, LP compressors for NITROX, chemicals, analysers, paintball and accessories
* Rescue items: life vests, helmets, thermal protection, etc.
* Free Diving: made-to-measure camouflage suits, spear guns and accessories, carbon fibre fins, lines, shafts and accessories
Our product range is supported by the vast range of services we offer. Team members are trained to carry out the technical repairs and servicing on all of the equipment we sell.
SalpaSub is now famous for the made-to-measure wetsuits and dry-suits for students, instructors, commercial divers, and also government agencies like the Civil Protection and Armed Forces of Malta. Fast deliveries, full customisation with a vast range of add-on accessories, together with our in-house facilities to repair diving suits makes it easy for divers to select from where to purchase their next suit!
We are also available and would be glad to offer our services and expertise to those who want to ask particularities about anything related to the underwater world, get information about any of the products we supply, or want to just have a chat and a coffee with us!
Make sure to add us to your Facebook likes and look out for our special offers and new products that will be posted on this page. You can also find our stores on Google Maps!